Please keep three things in mind before you go ahead:
- if you are under 16 years of age we do need to get consent from a parent or legal guardian. You will get more information in the section headed “Keen and Under 16?”;
- if after reading this policy you still have questions or any privacy concerns please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. or send a letter to our office address at 55 Neal Street, London WC2H 9PJ;
- we may have to change this policy every now and again. When we do so, we will let you know on our website but please do come back to this page from time to time to make sure you are happy with any changes.
We receive a number of different types of information about you including:
- Your name. When you become a Muse you are required to provide your name, email address, birthday, gender and the city, town or village you live in. Any information that you provide by filling in the forms on our website will be collected;
- Your Musings. Your information also includes the information that you choose to muse about, for example when you upload any photos, when you share the contents of your virtual locker or post any links to any of the pages in your scrapbook; and
- Happy Birthday! We will not tell anyone about your birthday unless you want us to but this does allow us to do things like show you age appropriate content and advertisements.
The cookie jar
- Jaffa cake…or cookie? We use “cookie technology” to collect additional website usage data which we also use to improve our services. A “cookie” is a small data file that is transferred to your computer or laptop’s hard disk and stored by your web browser. Cookies are necessary to provide you with our musings, for example they can help us learn about your styles and your wish lists. If you become one of our Very Important Muses then the cookies will help us identify what special offers, live events and VIP events you would be interested in.
This data is anonymous and we cannot identify you when we collect these cookies. Except for all essential cookies all cookies will expire after 10 days or sooner.
- We do try to ensure that all cookies expire after 10 days or sooner except for any essential cookies that will need to be retained.
If you click “YES, I’M READY TO BE A MUSE” at the end of this policy we accept this as being your agreement. If you are under 16 years of age ask your parent(s) or your legal guardian.
What about Muse HQ – what do we do with your personal data?
1.In order to find out who our Very Important Muses are we do keep a track on your activities as a Muse. This way we can find out which Muses use our Website the most.
2.We need to be able to use your information and your musings to provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
2.1 internal notes and record keeping;
2.2 to improve themuse.tv; and
2.3 to send promotional emails to you.
3. If any advertisers ask us for any of your information we will definitely not sell any of the data in a way which will allow you to be identified. If an advertiser would like to send an offer or message to you, they have to do so through us.
4. By ticking the box Yes, I’d like to receive information from TheMuse.tv! you agree to receive messages from us which relate to offers, competitions, goodies and messages from carefully selected brands that we think will be of interest to you.
5. There may be times when we have to pass your information to a third party where we are required to do so by law. We can’t say no if this happens.
You can of course ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com.
We have mentioned linking to our website and advertisers that may be featured on our Website. If you do follow a link outside our musing kingdom those websites have got their own privacy policies and they will look after you differently. We are not responsible for them.
Where does it all go?
The information you provide us with is confidential information and we will make sure that it is all stored in a safe place to which only we have the keys. We will do all that we reasonably can to protect the information that you leave with us. The only thing that we ask you to look after is the password which gives you access to your profile. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and private.
Your information is stored on our “server”. We do try to make sure that this stays in the UK although we are allowed to change our service provider. Your information may be taken outside of the sunny climates of Europe (officially the “EEA”) but by giving us your personal information you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your information is looked after and is treated in accordance with these terms.
Unfortunately there are no limits to the power of the internet and it can never be completely secure no matter how much we try and protect you. Remember that any transmission is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for any damaged or loss caused.
Keen and under 16?
Ideally we would like everybody to become a Muse however our website is not directed to people under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 and if we become aware that a child under 16 has given us personal information we may have to remove this information and terminate the account. If you are under 16 and you would like to become a Muse please ask your parents or legal guardian to contact us. Here is a form they can use to give their consent (click here to download the form) which should be e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change your mind?
You can always change your mind and amend your preferences at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com.
You may also want to see what information we keep about you. Although we would like this to be free of charge we do have to ask you to pay £10 to cover our expenses. Please write to us at 55 Neal Street, London WC2H 9PJ if you would like a copy of the information held about you.
Thank you and happy musing. Last updated 22 February 2012.
of late, being awarded The Southern California Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Award for the Best Clinical Poster Presentation at the 2013 ASCRS Annual Meeting for the poster Quality http://www.crushable.com/ of Life for People with Incurable Large Bowel Obstruction: RCT of Colonic Stent Insertion the 2014 Noel Newton Prize, Awarded for the Best Paper presented at the GSA ASM by http://downloadgame.vn/ a General Surgery Trainee for the presentation Satisfaction and Risk of Attrition in Australian and New Zealand and The http://www.finepapice.net/cheap-jerseys-cheap-jerseys-china-free-shipping-2kp99-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ 2014 CICD/ISDS Prize, Awarded http://chefbook1.thecoconutgrind.lk/cheap-jerseys-cheap-jerseys-china-free-shipping-6ib10-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ to the best original scientific paper presented in the area of Gastrointestinal Surgery, awarded at the GSA ASM, effect of http://propertyfasttrack.com/ laparotomy on the peritoneum and the impact of CO2 http://www.bowhillhouse.co.uk/ on peritoneal inflammation: a http://www.skarabeo.net/2015/09/cheap-jerseys-wholesale-nba-jerseys-free-shipping-1du98-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ randomized http://marketelligent.com/n/cheap-jerseys-cheap-wholesale-jerseys-free-shipping-5bp70-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ controlled trial. General surgical training and how to measure and assess competency, progress, retention, attrition and research. The role of colonic stent insertion and http://www.nashe-vse.info/?p=7949 its place in the management of large bowel obstruction. anthony barr m authentic jersey http://www.theusahome.com/?p=483 The effect http://www.bestnewlaunches.com/ of laparotomy on the peritoneum and the impact
Why Grown Men Walk Around Wearing Football Jerseys http://www.bculinary.com/campamentosgastronomicos/?p=2101 In high school, we got to wear our jerseys http://www.latinheat.com/ to class every Friday. After Thursday practice, we would get back to the locker room, and there, hanging at our lockers, were the game day jerseys. All clean and shiny and http://yazdbanoo.ir/ smooth to the touch. The acrylic for the numbers was http://www.shri.org.sg/ so thick that you could fold your jersey along the digits and the http://www.factobusiness.com.mx/wp/ paint wouldn’t crack. We didn’t have names on our jerseys, but I can imagine how fantastic it would be to see http://galeon-sarbinowo.pl/?p=482 your last name in block print across the back of a real uniform. After school, we had Friday practice in just our game unis and http://www.kenorachiefs.ca/?p=759 no pads, and that was always the most fun practice of the week. We never http://www.dancevibes.be/ did anything. All http://www.atika.cl/?p=14535 we had to do was http://www.sayacantik.com/ walk through drills and savor every second of getting to wear our http://www.cortonaclic.it/cheap-jerseys-nfl-jerseys-china-free-shipping-7uj94-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ badass jerseys out on the field in front of everyone. Girls from the soccer and cross country teams would
A Roma 27 circoli pericolosi http://www.spring-learning.com.hk/cheap-jerseys-cheap-nfl-jerseys-free-4tz911-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ Pd, Barca: "A Roma 27 circoli pericolosi, http://www.mobilesportsreport.com/ feudi in un partito assente" http://bopsat.net/?p=1567 Il dirigente del Pd ed ex ministro della Coesione Territoriale http://www.asaustin.org/ ha http://www.bowhillhouse.co.uk/ presentato alla http://thelittlerebellion.com/ festa democratica di Roma il rapporto "Mappa il Pd" che fotografa la situazione dei circoli romani del partito al centro delle polemiche dopo le rivelazioni delle inchieste di Mafia Capitale. Per Barca sono ventisette i circoli (su 108 totali nella capitale) dove si esercita "il potere per il potere", dove http://www.adamcatterall.co.uk/cheap-jerseys-wholesale-jerseys-free-6ab268-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ cioè "l’interesse particolare soverchia quello generale" (video http://qwertycb-2.hosting.parking.ru/ di Marco Billeci) Come faccio a guardare Repubblica http://www.pelagodesign.com/blog/ Tv? Repubblica Tv pu essere guardata in tv o via internet, con tutti i computer, con ogni sistema operativo e con qualunque http://www.oasisoverland.co.uk/blog/2015/09/16/cheap-jerseys-cheap-jerseys-from-china-free-7cc441-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ lettore portatile. Se non l’hai gi fatto, scarica http://katewilson.com/blog/2015/09/cheap-jerseys-cheap-nike-jerseys-free-shipping-8ze58-wholesale-jerseys-from-china/ i plugin Windows Media Player e Adobe Flash Player Uso Firefox e il video mi appare schiacciato. Come posso fare? E’ necessario scaricare e installare il plugin http://www.almegaprojects.net/?p=617 Windows Media
Have an Extra Edge at Networking Events We all attend events promoted as http://brianjesselautohaus.ca/blog/?p=1644 the perfect format to make new contacts and develop potential business relationships. I never stop being amazed how many talented and http://www.studiohaan.nl/?p=109 well educated people often do not know how to maximize these events. Here are http://millerbooks.co.il/?p=11186 two easy ways you can make the most of networking events. It simple and cost free. Enlist a co sales professional, friend, or fellow speaker to form a duo. Here what we do. When we arrive at an event, we alternately separate and come together. I walk up to Susan as she is talking to someone, and she say, "Larry, let me introduce you to Patricia Fripp. Suppose Natalie and Fred are secret partners. As Fred walks up, Natalie says to the person she been talking to, "Jack, I like you to meet Fred. Fred has taught me nearly everything I know about sales and our product line. http://www.cosmoprof-asia.com/blog/ There has never been a sales contest in our company he hasn won." Then,